Concealed Weapons Continuing Education and Skills Enhancement Training Classes - Range Training
Already have your CCW? Want to improve your firearm skills?
Shasta Defense offers monthly CCW Skill Building Training Classes - Approximately 2-1/2 hours in length (limited to 3 students per class) .
Topics and live fire at a particular Range Training Session will be based on the skill to be covered during that particular sessions curriculum. Several different exercises may be done during a session. Actual exercises can be based upon what the students desire to cover. For example:
- Different shooting positions, seeking and shooting from cover, and reloading.
- Safe Drawing and Holstering of Firearm.
- Fundamentals of Extreme Close Quarters Shooting Situations.
- Shooting positions and Grip.
- ShastaDefense - Reverse Retention Ready Position
- Reloading revolver with speed strips during course of fire.
- Shooting in unorthodox positions (defensive shooting while lying down including on your back, side or stomach).
- Additional topics will be added.